1. Finally Updated; A busy ( and not-so-birdy fall ) fall
2. A smew in Ontario ??? And I got to see it !
3. Thinking about summer vacation...
4. And Sping trips too !
5. Quite a few Winter rarities around. May try to add a few more to the list
6. Still no snow on the ground...
7. Project FeederWatch is going strong. Two eports submitted...
8. I think I have convinced my wife to visit Cape May next summer !
9. The Elephant Pepper Development Trust ( Check out their site ! )
10. Tying to decide how to spend my remaining gift certificates !
Monday, 18 July 2011
The birding may be slow but the parenting never stops. Here are a couple of pictures from the Brickworks in Toronto. Anyone from around the Greater Toronto Area should check out this wonderful facility. Some decent birds including PURPLE MARTINS and a BLACK-CROWNED NIGHT-HERON. Lots of dragonflies, frogs and turtles too !
Looking into one of the many ponds at The Brickworks