Things I am Thinking About Right Now...

  • 1. Finally Updated; A busy ( and not-so-birdy fall ) fall
  • 2. A smew in Ontario ??? And I got to see it !
  • 3. Thinking about summer vacation...
  • 4. And Sping trips too !
  • 5. Quite a few Winter rarities around. May try to add a few more to the list
  • 6. Still no snow on the ground...
  • 7. Project FeederWatch is going strong. Two eports submitted...
  • 8. I think I have convinced my wife to visit Cape May next summer !
  • 9. The Elephant Pepper Development Trust ( Check out their site ! )
  • 10. Tying to decide how to spend my remaining gift certificates !

Thursday 24 February 2011

My Second Post...Sleeping Gulls !!!!

My second post is about seagulls. Looked down upon by many, gulls are among my favourite birds. It would be difficult to explain my appreciation for these birds to a non-birder ( or even many birders, for that matter ). One thing I will point out is that gulls are never boring, showing more personality than the average songbird. However, larophile or not, check a flock of seagulls for this behaviour. Fascinating stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Kids Faves

My Favourite Books ( Right Now... )