Things I am Thinking About Right Now...

  • 1. Finally Updated; A busy ( and not-so-birdy fall ) fall
  • 2. A smew in Ontario ??? And I got to see it !
  • 3. Thinking about summer vacation...
  • 4. And Sping trips too !
  • 5. Quite a few Winter rarities around. May try to add a few more to the list
  • 6. Still no snow on the ground...
  • 7. Project FeederWatch is going strong. Two eports submitted...
  • 8. I think I have convinced my wife to visit Cape May next summer !
  • 9. The Elephant Pepper Development Trust ( Check out their site ! )
  • 10. Tying to decide how to spend my remaining gift certificates !

Saturday 26 February 2011

Hall's Road

My son fell asleep in the car as we were heading home from errands. What better time to take a drive down Hall's Road and look for some birds :)
Got a nice iPhone pic but you'll have to look/enlarge to find the subject of this photo.



A lot of red-tailed hawks around today. I counted six while out on our little run of errands.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Kids Faves

My Favourite Books ( Right Now... )