1. Finally Updated; A busy ( and not-so-birdy fall ) fall
2. A smew in Ontario ??? And I got to see it !
3. Thinking about summer vacation...
4. And Sping trips too !
5. Quite a few Winter rarities around. May try to add a few more to the list
6. Still no snow on the ground...
7. Project FeederWatch is going strong. Two eports submitted...
8. I think I have convinced my wife to visit Cape May next summer !
9. The Elephant Pepper Development Trust ( Check out their site ! )
10. Tying to decide how to spend my remaining gift certificates !
Saturday, 26 February 2011
My son fell asleep in the car as we were heading home from errands. What better time to take a drive down Hall's Road and look for some birds :) Got a nice iPhone pic but you'll have to look/enlarge to find the subject of this photo.
A lot of red-tailed hawks around today. I counted six while out on our little run of errands.